Keep track of your health – whenever, wherever.
Our online member center brings your health insurance information together in one place. Use this convenient service to:
- Set up online invoicing and payment. Choose your payment and invoice preferences. Make it easier to pay your monthly premium. This step only applies to Senior Dimensions Greater Nevada (HMO) members.
- Request or reorder ID cards. View, email and print a temporary member ID card or request a replacement card. You can also update your address.
- Find out who is on record as your primary care provider (PCP). If you did not select a PCP when you enrolled, we matched you with a doctor in your service area. You can change your primary care provider any time.
- Track claim history and expenses. View the amount billed, the plan discount, how much your plan paid and what you may owe. You can also check the status of a claim or prior authorization.
- Understand your pharmacy benefits. View your account, locate a network pharmacy, refill mail prescriptions, look up pharmacy copays and see filled medications.
- Review your plan documents. Verify your coverage for medical, dental or vision services. If you opt-in and are a Southwest Medical patient, you may also review your electronic medical records.
- Learn helpful ways to feel healthy and happy. Watch more than 15 health education videos and take your health risk assessment (HRA). You can easily take your health risk assessment (HRA) online. Once you complete your HRA, you’ll receive personalized recommendations to help you improve your health.
Your personal medical information is confidential and is only available to you and your provider. To get started, sign in to our online member center. First-time users will need to create an account.